Sunday, September 18, 2011

It makes you wonder...

So, there I am, cleaning the kids bathroom.  I clean the sinks, and make my way over to the shower/tub area.  I start scrubbing the tub, look up and realize that there is no soap in the little soap dish.  I decide to glance over to the shampoo and conditioner bottles and notice that they are empty.  Then I start to think, how long have these been empty/missing?  And, how many showers have been taken since they have been empty/missing?  What have they been using?  I don't think I want to know the answer to that last question.

I am later told by Nicholas that there was a "tiny" amount of shampoo in the bottle that was being used.  How, I'm not sure and don't think I ever want to know the answer.

This is the same bathroom that we can see as we walk out of our bedroom.  Some times, you glance up that way and notice that the toilet paper dispenser is empty.  And, again, you wonder, how many times the bathroom is being used and how long has it been with out tp?  Thats when I am told that they don't know where to locate the extra rolls (under the counter in their bathroom or in the laundry room).  I swear if something happens to me, they won't be using soap or wiping their butts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment