Sunday, March 1, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - February

Here I am again with an update on my goal for the year.  My monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  I think I will just make these a summary of some of the kind things that I have done this month.

Let person get ahead of me in line
Hold door open for someone
Watched child for a sick friend
Help cookie mom pick up and sort cookies (hey, that was fun and worth it...I mean, COOKIES!)
Drive sick friends daughter to Brownie meeting
Donate money to Breast Cancer Awareness

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment