Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lemon Water

I drink a lot of water.  Sometimes I think it would be fun if the water tasted a little different.  You know, a little fruity instead of just plain water.  So, I decided to try putting lemons in my water.

This is a very difficult recipe.  Try to follow along.

Glass container filled with water.
Add a couple of slices of lemon.

Refrigerate.

(wipes sweat from brow) and....

Voila!  Lemon Water!

I find this Lemon Water refreshing.  RT thinks I'm crazy.  He doesn't know why I'm making such a big deal about it.  He says it's just water with some lemons.  I searched around and found this article on the benefits of lemon water.

Gives my immune system a boost?  OK.  I'll take that.
Gives me an energy boost?
Fights viral infections?   Cheers to that!

I found out that the kids are drinking the Lemon water.   In fact, they finished the pitcher of water and asked me to make more.

I hope I remember the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment