Friday, March 27, 2015

DIY Wrapping Paper

I had to wrap some birthday gifts and didn't have any wrapping paper so I decided to make my own.  There are so many fun things you can do to personalize your paper.  Add some ribbon.  Tie your paper with twine.  Have your kids draw pictures on the paper.  Use stamps or stickers.  

Supplies needed:

Plain paper (I had some brown Kraft paper, shipping paper will work, too)
Paint, markers, stamps, ink, crayons, washi tape, stickers, etc. 
Ribbon, twine, string
Your imagination 

I don't think you need a step by step on this project.  Just let yourself go and have fun.  

For my paper I used a foam sun stamp and mixed orange and yellow paint.  I brushed the paint onto the sponge using a foam brush.  It took a few minutes to decorate the paper and a few minutes to dry.  So easy!

How will you decorate your wrapping paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment