Monday, December 15, 2014

Santa Hot Chocolate Paper Holder

Found this cute idea for a Christmas gift.  Great for a teacher, coach, bus driver, baby sitter, etc.

Supplies needed:
Card stock: red, black, white, grey (or silver)
scissors
glue dots
paper and pencil (to make a template)
packet of hot chocolate

I tried to freehand a template for this Christmas mug, and, guess what?  It worked!  First fold your paper in half.  I used an 8.5"x11" piece of paper.  I put the two 8.5" sides together and drew a cylinder and cut it out.  I opened the paper and cut out a half circle out (to look like the rim of the mug).






Hope this gives a better idea of what I'm talking about.

I placed the template onto the red paper, traced and cut out.  I free handed a handle to be place where you glue the mug together (using glue dots).  Added some white for the trim of Santa's suit.  Added a belt and belt buckle.  Placed my hot chocolate inside and....Done!
     Hot Chocolate Santa Sleeve

No comments:

Post a Comment