Monday, December 22, 2014

Peppermint Soap

You know how I love all things peppermint!

If you recall, I have made peppermint soap before on the blog.  So, it comes as no surprise that I would try making it again.  This time, I decided to try adding some soap colorant and package them with some pretty Christmas paper.

If attempting this at home, make sure to use only one drop of colorant per bar of soap.  Don't believe other blogs that show you to use three.  Not that I did that or anything......

OK, OK, I admit that I added three drops to each bar.  I was trying to give it a swirl effect and Nick commented that the soap looked, "bloody."  Thanks, Nick.

I don't think I added enough peppermint to get that tingly feeling.  I will have to wait until someone tries it.

Until then, here is my pretty (bloody) peppermint soap bars.


They make a great Christmas gift!

And, now to show you the other side of things, because, I like to keep it real here.

And, now you know why Nick called them bloody soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment