Monday, July 28, 2014

Shower Cleaner

Found this easy shower cleaner HERE. Thought I would give it a try on my gross showers. If its easy and can clean my shower, than I'm all for it.

Here's the recipe:

Homemade Shower Cleaner
6oz white vinegar 
6oz blue Dawn dish detergent 
Spray bottle 

Mix together in spray bottle. Spray on dirty shower. Wait 30 minutes. Wipe and rinse. 

It's that easy!

A few notes:

Make sure area is well ventilated. Turn on the fan and open the windows. The smell can be pretty strong. 

You can make larger batches. This will cover one shower plus some left over.  If your spray bottle is bigger, double the amount.  Just remember it's a one to one ratio. 

Well, I'm off to go state at my clean shower. 

Let me know if you try it!  I would love to hear how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment