Friday, June 2, 2023

Retail Problems - How I accidentally got high at work

 Time for a quick retail problems post.

I was working at the customer service desk when a customer came in for a catering order.  I could tell that she was pretty happy to be there by the way she greeted me.  She was surrounded by a scent cloud (I think she smoked something prior to entering the store).  I grabbed the catering order form, bumped into my manager and said, "If I'm drug tested right now, I might not pass."  When the manager got to the desk, she was overwhelmed by the scent and told me to find some spray to hide the odor.  This resulted in me giving the area a deep clean so our customers don't think we are getting high on the job.

I guess if you have to go shopping, why not be extra happy about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment