Saturday, June 3, 2023

National Repeat Day

 Today is National Repeat Day!

Today is National Repeat Day!

I had to look a little more into this holiday and find out why we are happy to repeat ourselves.  I mean, with kids, I feel like I repeat myself all of the time.  "Clean up after yourselves!" "Clean your dishes!"  I can't see how it can be fun saying things over and over again.  It turns out, this day is set aside to repeat positive actions and behaviors, in turn breaking the pattern of negative thoughts and actions.  The day also celebrates the repetition in our lives, repetition is a great way to learn new things and helps form new and good habits.

Today is a great day to practice a new skill.  Doing something over and over will help you to master this new skill.  Since repetition is good for you, maybe the kids can clean a couple of bathrooms today?

Create positive habits in your life.  Take a look at your negative habits and replace them with something positive.

It's also a great day to say and do things twice.  

Have a great day today!

Have a great day today!  

1 comment:

  1. Aw... I missed it... Will it be repeat next year???

    ReplyDelete