Monday, August 2, 2021

Toaster

 Our toaster oven finally kicked the bucket.  Well, it was going down hill for quite awhile.  We got fed up with only part of the bread getting toasted.  That eventually turned in to a lot of burnt toast.  

I can't comment on the burnt toast problem.  Whenever I try to make toast, I burn it.  Everyone in the family knows my reputation and refuse to let me make them toast.  I prefer the bread to be toasted.  You know, crunchy, not bread-y.  My family does not share my taste when it comes to toast.

Our new toaster oven arrived and I was the first one to try it out.  Probably a mistake because the new toaster oven almost burnt my toast! works.  Toasting the bread a lot faster than the old machine.  I almost burnt my toast!  

I might need a lot more practice so let me know if I can make you a piece of toast.

*want to read up on my famous toast burning?  Click here, here, here and here.  I didn't realize how much I post about my toast making abilities.  I think I will start doing classes on How to Burn your Toast.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment