Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Mask Pick Up Lines

From the looks of things, masks might be around for a little while longer.  Who would have thought that we would be wearing masks everywhere?  And yet here we are, almost one year later, wearing plain or colorful masks over our face.

Wearing a mask and trying to flirt must be difficult.  I thought I would try to help out all of the single people out there.  I mean, it must be tough to find a date when you have to keep a six foot distance from people.  And trying to talk to people with a mask on isn't as easy as it sounds.  When you finally do get within that six foot range, how do you strike up a conversation?

If you are single and in the dating scene, I came up with a list of pick up lines that might help you break the ice.  Now, I haven't tried out any of these lines so I can not guarantee that they will work.  If you do try any of the lines and they work, let me know!

Let's get started:

"I saw you from across the room in that sexy mask and had to come over and say hello."

"That mask shows off your sexy nose cleavage."

"What are you hiding behind that lovely mask of yours?"

"Can I peak behind your mask?"

"I'd like to get you alone and slip off that mask."

"Is that your nose in your mask or are you just happy to see me?"

"Lets go someplace where we can slip out of our masks."

"I think your mask is getting thicker."

"Hey baby, I think you left your mask on my nightstand."

"That mask just oozes sexiness."


I think there is quite a variety of lines that you can use on that list.   Try them  out and see which line works best for you.

I really hope these pick up lines help you.  If you can think of any other pick up lines to add to the list, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment