Saturday, March 23, 2019

National Puppy Day

Today is National Puppy Day.

I had to look up why this is a National Holiday.  I mean, we spoil our pets every day, do we need this special day set aside to give them more attention?

I found that National Puppy Day started to bring attention to orphaned puppies.  It was also brought about to get people to adopt puppies and not buy them from puppy mills.  Oh, and it's also a day to celebrate all the love that puppies bring to our lives.

Pippen isn't a puppy anymore.  Well, sometimes he acts like a puppy, and then there are times where he acts like an old man.  I still refer to him as my puppy.  So, I guess this is like every other day in our house.   I'll be giving Pippen an extra cookie and lots of love today.  He's so spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment