Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Coffee

A few posts back, I was discussing how our coffeemaker died and the affects it had on RT (and, most importantly, myself).  I also posted an update with the purchase of a new coffeemaker.  What I forgot to mention was the espresso / cappuccino maker that we purchased..  RT expressed an interest in getting an espresso maker.  One of the models happened to be on sale.  I told him it would be his birthday present.

When we got home, it was a little too late for him to make an espresso.  He did, however, watch a million  several You Tube videos on how to make espresso and cappuccino.

When RT is home on the weekends, he will make an espresso or a cappuccino for himself.

I had to work last weekend.  I texted RT on Saturday to see how he was doing.  I got a text back telling me that he was on his 3rd cappuccino already (this was around noon).  When I got home, I found out that the had 4 cappuccinos and 1 espresso.

Apparently, he went to make a cappuccino and had some grounds left, so he decided to have another. Of course, there wasn't enough for a second, so, he had to grind some more beans.  This went on until he had a total of 4 cappuccinos and one espresso.  I believe he was quite jittery from all of the caffeine.

On Sunday, before I left the house, I asked if I could trust him or should I just take the espresso machine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment