Friday, March 15, 2019

My Weird Dog

If you are new here, just search, "My Weird Dog" on this blog and you will find numerous posts describing my dogs weirdness  antics.

I read somewhere about a study that was done that confirmed that dogs take on personality traits of their owners.

According to my family, Pippen is my dog.

I don't think I'm THAT weird.  I may be a little odd at times, but, there's no way I'm that weird.

I don't refuse to drink water that's given to me because I think it is poisoned.

I don't need someone to be in the room (and where I can see them) when I'm eating.

I don't hide under the dining room table when it rains.

I don't barge into peoples bedrooms at 3AM.

I don't run and hide when someone picks up the nail clippers.

I think you get the picture.

As weird as Pippen is, he's my dog.  At least that's what everyone in my family keeps telling me.

Today we are celebrating his weirdness.  Pippen is 7 years old today.

Go ahead.  Have a piece of cake.

But, don't eat it unless someone is right there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment