Monday, March 25, 2019

Can Opener

The never ending can opener saga.

You may remember the last post I wrote about this subject.  If not, I'll give you a little refresher.

When RT and I first got married, we got a nice can opener as a shower gift.  That one lasted until Nick was old enough to use a can opener and somehow it mysteriously broke.  This happened with each child breaking at least one can opener.  Our last can opener died in April of last year.

I usually have a back up can opener on hand, because I know the main one could be broken at any moment.  The last can opener (the one we used after the April "incident") is the latest can opener to kick the bucket.

I just want to add that my parents had a can opener (hand held) that they probably received as a wedding gift that lasted, well, probably into my childhood or teen years.

My brother did try to fix the can opener, but, then my child got a hold of it, and...well....

I did purchase a backup a few weeks ago and it's on its last few turns.

I have decided that I am going to purchase a can opener for myself and hide it.

By the way, how is my hot stock tip (buying stock in companies that make can openers) working for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment