Monday, December 24, 2018

Retail Problems

I thought I would share some  fun  crazy  weird  interesting retail problems that I unfortunately experience.  I'm sure I could write a book about all of my experiences.  It's always nice to know that there are people out there that are scarier than you.

I had to ring up a customer who was waiting in line.  I could tell that she wasn't in the best of moods.  I offered to wrap the item that she was purchasing.  She said, "Just put it in one of those plastic gift bags."

I went to work and nicely wrapped her gift.  I went to put the gift into a plastic shopping bag.  And that, folks, is when all hell broke loose.  The customer started to tell me that plastic bags are not good for the environment and that they end up in the ocean and wreak havoc on our marine life and eco system.  Apparently, it's all my fault that our eco system and environment is damaged.

She ended up grabbing her gift and leaving in a huff.

Meanwhile, I'm holding the plastic bag, staring at her thinking, "You just asked me to wrap your gift in a plastic bag?"

No comments:

Post a Comment