Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Found

I just thought I would let everyone know that RT has found his sweatpants that he "lost."  I know everyone was losing sleep over the loss of these sweatpants, so, I felt the need to announce their homecoming.

RT claims that the sweatpants were last seen in the laundry room and somehow they went missing.  He "looked" for the sweatpants and was unable to find them.  At which point, he was about to state that said sweatpants were stolen.  I did have to remind him that there are not a lot of burglars on the lookout for tall sweatpants.

After I located the tape dispenser that he claimed someone stole (it was in the hallway by the kids' bedrooms), I told him to look in the basement for his sweatpants.

I am happy to report that the sweatpants were miraculously found and, well, all is right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment