Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Weird Dog

I keep writing these "Weird Dog" posts thinking it should be my last, but, then Pippen surprises me with another story to tell.  Well, I guess at this point, it's really not a surprise.

I have been letting Pippen out front the last couple of weeks before I go to bed.  The only problem is, I have to stand outside with him while he does his business.  Sometimes he just stands and stares at me.  When this happens, I have to tell him to go do his business.

One night, I had some cleaning up to do, so I asked RT to let him out.  Pippen did not even get up when RT called him.  I had to coax him to get up and tell him to go outside.  After a few minutes, they are both back and RT tells me that Pippen didn't have to go.  He just stood there and stared at RT.  (His way of saying, "Why are you doing this?  I can only go outside with mom.")

So, obviously, I had to take him outside.  And, yes.  He did go....

No comments:

Post a Comment