Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Blueberry Pie Recipe

I can't talk about making blueberry muffins and blueberry pie without posting the pie recipe.

I made this pie and it disappeared in less than 24 hours.  I would say that it was a success.

Here's the recipe:

Blueberry Pie

Ingredients:
pie crust (double crust) (already made)*
3/4 cup sugar
4 TBSP corn starch
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
5 cups fresh blueberries
lemon juice


directions:
Oven to 375F.

Mix blueberries with a little lemon juice.

Mix sugar, corn starch and cinnamon and pour over blueberry mixture.

Line 9" pie plate with pie crust.  Put blueberry mixture in and top with the top pie crust layer.  Add holes to top crust.  Put some foil around edges so they do not burn (leave on until last 10-15 minutes of baking)

Bake for 1 hour.

Let cool prior to cutting.




*I made my own pie crust   -  I just doubled the recipe


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment