Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dance Moms

Had my first Dance Mom experience.  It did not involve me and there wasn't a huge fight.

Apparently, the dance place accommodates divorced couples by creating separate accounts and keeping track of how much each parent has paid for their daughter's dance classes.  One mom came in and was trying to sort all of it out and wanted to see what/and if her ex had paid.  The company does not share information (that's good).  The owner told the woman that she would have to either ask her ex or go through her lawyer to get the information on his account.  She went on to say that she has been working with the ex on the account and she even gave him her cell number so they can work it all out.  The woman then complained that she doesn't even have the owner's cell phone number.  The owner gave her an odd look then said, well, I wanted to figure this out and gave him the number so he could reach me so your daughter can continue to take classes.  The woman was still upset that her ex had the owner's cell number and she didn't...

I've realized that I'm going to have to be a little more psycho  crazy  a lunatic  irrational.  I'm not sure I'm going to be able to compete with these people.  Is there a school for this?  I might need some suggestions.  Let me know if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment