Monday, November 7, 2016

Cologne

We have entered a new phase with the teenager.

The discovery of cologne.

This phase brings back memories of my teen years when every single boy wore Drakkar.  And, they didn't wear just a hint of it....more like the entire bottle.

Alex borrowed some of RT's cologne.  The one I bought him 100 years ago that he wears once a year (maybe?).  It's a nice cologne and when used sparingly, gives off a hint of scent to those around.

Well, I think Alex wanted his own cologne, so he went to the store and purchased a bottle for himself.  It's a different brand/scent.  It's not bad....when used sparingly.  Some days, the entire house smells like his cologne because he put some on before he left for school at 6:30am.  My car is starting to have a cologne-y smell to it, too.

I guess I shouldn't complain.  At least it's not the opposite (no showers and a sweaty smell), right?

No comments:

Post a Comment