Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Blogger App

I have the old Blogger App.  I was so excited to get it!  I loved that I could type up a blog post anytime....anywhere.  The anytime was great because sometimes I come up with good posts at 2 am.

Lately, I've had so many problems with the App.  The app will close as you are typing in your post.  Sometimes you write quite a bit and the app shuts down before you have time to save your draft, which means you lost your entire post.  That hurts.  Especially when you type in some extra things that you think of as you are writing the post...you can never get that back.

I'm not sure why they don't update the Blogger App.  I think a lot of people would be really happy and a lot of blogs would be updated more often with a better working app.  Oh, and a lot of readers would benefit by getting all of these great posts sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment