Friday, August 26, 2016

The Apple doesn't fall far from the Tree

A few posts back I mentioned RT's napkin hoarding tendencies.  You can check them out here .

RT says that he is trying to reform. (ha!)  He says, "Sometimes I don't take extra napkins."  Of course, judging by the number of napkins in his car, well, let's say, it's a tiny  itty bitty  small  baby  step in the right direction.

Nick was having car problems and asked me for a ride to work.  We got into RT's car and Nick says, "He saves plastic ware?"

There were two plastic knives on the seat of RT's passenger seat.  He is either saving them or using them as a form of protection.

I said, "That's new.  He usually saves napkins."

I opened the center console and showed Nick the "stash."  Nick says, "I do too!  In fact, I have a lot more in my car than he does!"

With all of the napkins that my family has stockpiled, we should be the cleanest, most prepared family around.

Or, maybe just the craziest.

No comments:

Post a Comment