Wednesday, August 3, 2016

F is for Full

Awhile back I wrote the opposite of this blog post.  Click HERE for the story.

As you know, Alex is driving now.  We have been sharing my car.  Most of the time he is my personal Uber driver.  There are also times that he just uses my car for work or fun.

At first, I was a little worried.  I didn't want to be providing all of the fuel and be left with a car that is on empty.  It's not fun when you are all ready to go somewhere and you get in the car and realize there's no gas so now you are trying to figure a route with a gas station.  I had a lot of these problems when Nick would use my car.  Apparently, re-fuel the car before returning home was not in his plans.

Now, I have the opposite with Alex.  He told me that we can take turns filling the car up with gas.  The only problem is, when it's my turn, he is using the car and just fills it up on his own.  So far he has filled it up three times in a row.  I'm not complaining.  In fact I love to see that he is thinking things out and just does what he feels is right.  I tried to pay him for the last fill up bus he wouldn't take the money.  I figure I owe him for a couple of fill ups.

I know...I know...don't complain.  It could be worse.  I could be writing about how my car ran out of gas and I was stuck on an abandoned highway for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment