Monday, July 18, 2016

Napkin Hoarder

During this vacation, it has come to my attention that RT is a Napkin Hoarder.

Every place we go, he walks out with a few hundred napkins.  Take a look around the inside of his car and you will find piles of (unused) napkins.  (OK, they are in the center console, the side of the door, and, well, maybe a few in the back seat).  I guess I knew he took napkins, but, never realized the extent of his napkin hoarding.

We went to a restaurant and he walked out with three napkins.  Bella pointed it out to him.  He admits he "might" have a problem, as he was shoving them into the center console of his car (that is stuffed with more unused napkins).

At breakfast one morning, he pointed out that he only took one napkin.  Of course, before we left, he grabbed a few "just in case."

I have to admit, I have benefited from his addiction.  I've had to make an emergency stop on a hike and was quite grateful for the toilet paper napkins.   RT's napkins to the rescue!   When we had lunch in the room, we used a few napkins.  I still think he has enough napkins to last a lifetime (or more).

I guess the extras will be the kids' inheritance and RT's legacy will be something like, "He always had a clean napkin on him when you needed one."

No comments:

Post a Comment