Sunday, May 31, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - May

Here I am again with an update on my goal for the year.  My monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  This is a summary of some of the kind things that I have done this month.

Carpooled children for friend who was ill
Gave change to person in front of me (they didn't have exact change)
Brought (homemade) extra baked goods for ice cream social
Took friend to lunch for her birthday
Hold door open for someone
Say hello to everyone I meet (especially when walking in the morning)
Worked shift for coworker

*Bella and I picked some flowers to give to her teacher.  She wrote a Thank you note letting her teacher know how much she learned this year (and that she had a lot of fun)

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment