Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Walking Buddies

I think I mentioned that I started walking again.  This go 'round I have two neighbors who have joined me.  We walk every morning after the kids get on the bus.  Some days its a quick walk while other days it a little longer. Our walks are filled with talk about kids and past experiences.

My two walking sidekicks:  one is from England the other is from South Africa.  These two have lived in various countries, having to set up their home and start over numerous times with schools and friends.  Their stories of living in other countries are quite amusing and make the walks go by quickly (and painlessly).
 
A side note:  I have never moved and have lived in the same State and Country forever.  I might have to start making stuff up as I go along....


No comments:

Post a Comment