Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Butterscotch Chip Cookies

I found another recipe to share.

I bought some butterscotch chips.  I don't know why.  They were there and they were begging me to buy them.  I've never made butterscotch chip cookies before, so I had to look around for a recipe.

Found this recipe for Butterscotch Cookies on Food.com and thought I would give it a try.

They turned out delicious!

Here's the recipe.


Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup butter
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 large eggs
2 cups butterscotch chips

Directions:

Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bow and set aside.
Cream the sugars and the butter together.  Add the vanilla.  Add eggs one at a time.
Slowly add flour mixture.  When completely mixed, add the butterscotch chips.
Drop by the spoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.

*I used 1/3 cup of brown sugar and 1/3 cup sugar.  No taste difference that I noticed.





I had to quickly get a picture.  Cookies (and any type of sweet) don't last long around here.  The cookie monsters in my house were out and gobbling up all cookies in their sight.  I don't think they will last 24 hours.

Again, if you make them, let me know what you think.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment