Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ramblings

Just some of my ramblings on what's been happening.

Decided to clean the kid's bathroom yesterday.  It's always about the kids bathroom.  Besides needing some shampoo and conditioner (Nick claim's that there was still a drop of shampoo left inside the bottle), the tub wasn't draining properly.  Thanks to my day with Uncle Bud, I unclogged the tub.  (Thanks, Uncle Bud!)   It isn't totally perfect, but, it drains well.  I can add that to my resume now.

Went to the store with Bella.  When we were in the car, ready to leave, she says, "Look at their security cameras."  I must have the only child that is aware of security cameras in any given location.  If you want to learn more about security cameras, you can just ask Bella, or, you can visit here and learn more.  Security Cameras are everywhere. 

Got fed up with the dog hair that seems to be popping up around the house.  This is an ongoing happening.  Newton sheds all year long.  I don't know why.  Most dogs shed once or twice a year.  Not our dog.  He sheds every day so he can drive me crazy.  Lucky for him, it's an easy thing to do.

And, lucky for him, he's cute and a real good dog
He wasn't too fond of the brushing.  I think he was afraid I was going to polish his nails again.

And, I can finish this post with a pot of Jambalaya that I made for dinner.  A Paula Dean recipe that I came across.  I substituted the sausage with Tofurkey.   Mmm...Spicy!  I might have put a tad too much cayenne pepper. 

Very easy to make and tastes good, too!