Friday, April 13, 2012

Foodie

Thought I would take some pictures of food.  Why?  I thought they looked interesting.  Let's take a look.
Bella was tired and wanted a snack.  I peeled a tangerine for her and just put it out on a plate so she could just pick them up.  Bella told me it looked like a flower, and I had to take a picture.

Here's the cake Bella decorated for Nona's birthday


Some peppers from our garden last summer




A yummy pizza I made with pesto, pizza sauce, artichokes, asparagus, black beans and goat cheese
sounds like an odd combination, but, it was delicious!

Huevos Roncheros (RT's version of Huevos Rancheros)


mmmm, asparagus

love the color and texture


The last two of the kalamata olives that we FINALLY finished!  Ok, RT finished them.  I didn't do much except tell him that, "we have to get rid of them!"


RT is alive and well after eating these olives.  I should publish a photo of him to prove it.  I need him around.  There are still more left overs in the refrigerator that need to be tested eaten.