Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Update

Thought I would give a little update on a few things.

First of all, the flour situation.  We still have PLENTY!  No shortages here.


Last week I made a birthday cake and tonight I made a banana bread.  I even gave some flour to a neighbor.  I should probably get busy baking.  There was a request out there for cookies.  I'll have to make some this week.

I was also complaining about rawhides.  You will be happy to know that we now have some.



I have a person on the inside.  Ok, its a relative who belongs to the other warehouse club.  I went along so I could pick up a few things.  (no, I didn't pick up milk) (or the other hundred things my children are complaining about)  Just the important things (like rawhides) for the favorite child.   By the way, had to wake up Newton for this picture.  He has that look of, what are you doing now?

And, lastly, it is fashion week here.  Tonight we had a shoe fashion show.  Bella showcased her shoe collection.  She is now realizing she needs winter boots.  Probably should add that to the "To Do" list since it is supposed to snow tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment