Sunday, November 27, 2011

Up, Up, Up

Thought I would pause a moment and explain my posting delays with a little UPdate.

I am trying to figure out how to UPload a video onto my next post.  I did not have a problem with the last video.  Hopefully I will figure this out soon.

UP and coming.  Bella and I have decided to have "24 days of crafts" the first 24 days of December.  We will do a craft a day for 24 days and will keep you posted on what we do.  Who knows, crafts and Bella, it might be millions of crafts a day.  So, you will see lots of glitter and glue flying around.  We will try to clean up behind us (maybe).

And, finally, we will try to attack that large bag of flour in the cabinet.  We will have to crank out lots of cookies in the next few weeks.  Lots of cookies for Santa to eat.  Yumm!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment