Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Stickers

 There are stickers on fruit that easily peal off.  There are those beastly stickers they put on items like glasses or dishes that are difficult to pull off.  And there are fun stickers of animals, sayings or pictures that you can decorate yourself, a water bottle, your locker or a notebook.  I'm going to talk about the fun stickers.

We have a small box of fun stickers at every register at work.  If the customer has a child(ren) you can offer them a sticker.  I have to say, sticker distribution is the highlight of my job.  If you see how happy these kids are to get a sticker you would understand.  I'm even excited about giving out the sticker!  I hand over a sticker and the child's life is immediately changed forever.  They are so happy and excited.  Makes you wonder how something so small and insignificant can bring so much joy.

What small item brings you joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment