Saturday, September 16, 2023

A Scary Journey Inside My Life

 Here we are, TWELVE YEARS LATER, still on this scary journey inside my life.  

It's been a wild ride.

Living it up with RT
You can thank him for pushing me to start this blog.  He's usually a good subject for posts.  And, no, he still isn't allowed to read it.

Life with My Weird Dog
Can he get any weirder?  
Pscyho in the backyard.  
Doesn't like other dogs.  
Afraid of thunderstorms and fireworks.  
He's cute though and always happy to see me.   

My retail adventures
I didn't realize how weird people are when they try to interact with others in public.  

Still living in Illinois 
Hoping this changes sometime soon...
  
Who knew my family (and dog) would provide so much entertainment many stories?

If you have been here since the beginning, you are a saint  I'm sorry  I should pay for your therapy  thank you for putting up with me and my craziness all of these years. 

Cheers to twelve more!

No comments:

Post a Comment