Friday, October 28, 2022

The Mom Bag

 This post title has been taking up space in my head, so I had to finally write it down.  If you are a mom, you (might) be able to relate to this post.

When my mom would visit, she would bring along a plastic bag (one of the plastic grocery bags).  In the bag was an assortment of items.  These items could be anything from fruit, coupons, mail, clothing, toy/book for the kids to photos, a deck of cards, small Kleenex packages, etc.  They were always random things and that is what made it fun.  Every bag was a mystery.  No two bags were the same. 

I'm not sure if there is a class on, "How to Mom Bag."  My mom had it down perfectly, though.  Every visit included a mom bag, and you were excited to see what was in this week's bag.  

Unfortunately, I no longer receive mom bags, but I am looking forward to delivering them to my children one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment