Friday, February 5, 2021

Phantom Mask Syndrome

My ears are really getting a work out wearing a mask all of the time!  Since I am wearing them all day long at work, I had to go out and purchase a few extra that are a little softer on the ears.

While I'm at work, if I want to take a sip of water, I unhook one side of my mask while the other side dangles from my ear.  I have also been known to get into the car and drive with one side dangling from my ear.  That's for those short distances you have to drive, and you can keep track of your mask until you need to use it.  It makes it easier when you jump out of your car to run into a store/restaurant.

But, then, there are those times where I feel like my mask is dangling from my ear.  When I reach for it, I realize that it isn't on my ear.   It isn't even on my face!  

Does anyone else have this problem?   

No comments:

Post a Comment