Friday, February 26, 2021

My Weird Dog

 I mentioned in a previous post about Curly living with us.  Curly has adjusted to living with us and has become quite playful.  Only one of her toys made it over to our house and she isn't too keen on playing with Pippen's toys so I decided to pick one up for her.

I brought home a squeaky toy and was excited to see both dogs reaction.  My joy was deflated when both dogs sniffed the toy and walked away.  RT tried to get the dogs excited about the toy by squeaking it a little too much.  Both dogs became terrified of the toy.  I had to remind RT about purple squeaky bone.  

After the terror wore off  I decided to try playing with the dogs.  Eventually I was able to win over Pippen but Curly is completely terrified.  In fact she runs out of the room when the toy comes near her.  

I did go out and purchase a smaller stuffed toy for Curly and she is much happier.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment