Friday, March 20, 2020

Day 7 of Isolation or self quarantine from Cornavirus COVID -19

Board games have been brought out.
Online school is taking place.
Work at home is implemented for one.
One has chosen to self isolate.

RT is enjoying the luxury of working at home.  He has set up his office in our basement office.  He closes the door, and I close the door to the basement.  He does come out of hiding his office quite a bit....

Bella is attending classes online.  She is finished with her schooling before noon and, for the most part has stayed in her room.  She is unable to socialize (in person) with friends, relying on social media, texts and face time.  She is referring to this time at home as being under house arrest (I'm making her an ankle bracelet to make her dream become reality).

Alex has chosen self isolation in his room.  He does come out once in awhile for food, water and a little social interaction.

I get to go on my morning walks and was doing great UNTIL my job called to tell me that they are shutting down for a couple of weeks.  Once RT heard about that he immediately came up with a list of things that I can do with my time (like I don't normally have things to do.....).

If this rainy weather keeps up, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it two weeks at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment