Friday, March 27, 2020

Day 14 of Isolation or Self Quarantine from Coronavirus COVID-19

My morning walks are much longer now.  Those of you who live far away might want to look out your kitchen window in the morning and wave to me as I walk by your house.  I take a second walk in the afternoon with Pippen (we don't get that far because he gets tired).

Board games are now a nightly family thing.  Every night we play a game after eating dinner.  Everyone is a bit antsy, tense and crabby.  I had to tell everyone that they need to get out more.  (I almost got thrown out of the house for that comment)

Pippen has been on several walks and jogs (a day) during this time of isolation.  I think he is wondering when all can go back to normal and he can catch a nap (or three).

I thought I would do a little Pinterest searching to fill in a few days  hours  minutes of my day.  I noticed a little blurb on the site telling me to social distance myself and to wash my hands.  I mean, I'm on the site at home all by myself.   I'm not literally touching the pins on the site.  Can I get the virus off Pinterest now?

I started making beaded bracelets and can't stop.  I think this quarantine has just launched my bracelet making business.

Don't forget that April is National Letter Writing Month.  Since you are stuck at home and you aren't  doing anything, why not write someone a letter and tell them about your boredom?  Give them a minute by minute run down of your day.  I'm sure they would LOVE hearing from you!   Dig out that pretty paper, some pens and stickers and washy tape and markers and go crazy!

I made cookies.
I baked a loaf of bread.
I cook dinner every night.
I'm caught up on laundry.
I have been cleaning every day.

Yea.  You might want to send help.  I really need to get out of this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment