Monday, May 13, 2019

Odd National Holidays in May

I just discovered some of the odd National Holidays and had to share some of my favorites for the month of May.  I think we all need to let loose and celebrate these odd days together.

May 14  Dance Like a Chicken Day

I'm dedicating this day to my friend, Patti and her chickens.  I didn't think dancing like chickens was a thing, but, now I know it's true.  I guess the Chicken Dance should have been a hint.  This means that everyone needs to get out there and bust a move.

May 19  National Pizza Party Day

I didn't know there was an actual day set aside to celebrate a  pizza party.  I'm sure my children are behind getting this day approved, since all they want to eat is pizza.  It will have to be homemade pizza (pizza snobs).  So, I guess we are going to have a pizza party today.

May 21  World Baking Day

Grab your apron and get out those bundt pans and get ready to gain 10 pounds.

May 23  Lucky Penny Day

A day set aside for RT and his Lucky Penny.  Hopefully he still has it and can find it.  Maybe we will throw a little party?



No comments:

Post a Comment