Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mother's Day Gift......Priceless

After planting my garden on Sunday, I walked in to the house and noticed a few changes.  The shoes by the front door were nice and neat.  

I moved on to the kitchen and noticed that the counters were all cleaned off.  All the clean dishes in the dish drain were put away.  The dishwasher was emptied of the clean dishes and the dirty ones took their place.  I walked in to the family room and you can tell it was vacuumed.  That's where I found two of my children (the ones that usually make the big messes).  They decided to clean up for me and make it look nice.

I was impressed.  I didn't know they could do all of this work these chores and not melt.   I was very, very grateful, thankful and felt the love they were giving to me.

Of course, now that I know they are capable of cleaning, I'm hoping this can happen more than once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment