Friday, April 26, 2019

TV

I'm sure you remember many posts back, I talked about our free TV and how it was starting to go.  The TV eventually died and we had to purchase a new one.

We have been trying to properly dispose of the old television.  You can't just throw it in the garbage.  You have to take it to one of the town's recycling events.  Our town holds a recycling event on one Saturday of every month.   It's usually in the morning hours.

For some reason, we have missed the last 5 of these recycling events.  I know some of these events (probably only one) we had something going on that day.  The others just slipped by...unnoticed.

The TV is still in the family room.  RT and I joke that we are going to end up moving the TV with us because we will keep forgetting to recycle it.  I suggested turning it into something useful.

A picture frame?

A vase?

A paperweight?

We have marked next month's recycling event on the calendar.  I'm hoping we remember this time.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment