Monday, April 22, 2019

Funny Search Results

It's been awhile since we've taken a look at the search results.  I like to see what people enter into their search engine to bring them to my blog.

I get the usual searches for Girl Scouts.  Along with those normal searches, I get the odd, unusual searches.  I like to look at them every once in awhile to see how I get visitors.  They're great for a laugh or two.

Here we go:

Father daughter hoe down

I'm assuming this one is for my Daddy Daughter dance posts.  I don't remember talking about a hoe down.  Maybe I should somehow incorporate that in the future?


Clean up on aisle 13 we were no where near aisle 13

I love it!  Someone else must like the movie, "Mr. Mom"


My Frightening journey

Well...scary journey...frightening journey....same thing.  I'm living this journey and I'm frightened all of the time.


I guess I'm going to have to expand my weird topics so I can reach more of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment