Monday, April 15, 2019

My Weird Dog

Apparently, Pippen has decided that he is now sharing our bedroom.  He likes to be invited up to bed.  Once in our room, he takes his spot on the carpet on my side of the bed (he's still a Momma's boy).

If we decided to go to bed and he missed his invitation to our room, he will stand at the bottom of the stairs and let out this  God awful  dog cry.  I don't usually notice his crying right away.  The kids usually hear it before I do (you can hear them telling him to be quiet).  When I do finally hear him, I think, maybe he will stop.  You know, how babies cry it out?  They eventually fall asleep?  Unfortunately, my fur baby dog doesn't give in easily.  So, there I am, calling him to come up stairs.

RT calls him a spoiled Momma's boy.

And...he is probably right.

No comments:

Post a Comment