Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Have you ever taken an item and, well, hid it from someone/everyone?  Maybe the item is supposed to be a surprise?  Or maybe you don't want anyone else to use the item.

I guess I have to come clean on this post.  I have hidden a lot  millions  too many to count  many items over the years.  Some were gifts.  Some items I wanted to spare from being wasted.  You know, bring out only what is needed (like the paper towels).  And, then there are times you hide stuff just for yourself (RT and his chocolate, the nail clippers).  I don't think I have to elaborate on that last point, do I?

I was looking through the kitchen cabinets the other day, you know, a possible Marie Kondo sorting session was about to break out.  I looked in one of the lower cabinets (great hiding place when you live with REAL TALL people) and I found a big box of food storage bags.  I was shocked (that I forgot about them) but, I recall "someone" was using more than his share, which led to them being put into the witness protection program  hidden.

Do you hide things from family members/loved ones?

Do you have any items that are currently in the winters protection program?

No comments:

Post a Comment