Monday, January 14, 2019

What's on your nightstand?

Let's play a game.  What's on your nightstand?

I'll go first.

I have a lamp.
Lotion (my hands are ALWAYS dry!)
coaster (sometimes I have a glass of water)
an owl (remember all of those sock owls that I made?  Yea, who can forget)
EO Diffuser (My fave Christmas gift!)
Book that I'm reading

I'm sure that you have similar, normal items.  Maybe some lip balm.  Crossword puzzle.

I happened to look at RT's nightstand today and realize that he has:

Ear buds
Bible
2 other books
and a cheese grater

(SCREECH)

WHAT?

You read that correctly.  A cheese grater.

He got the cheese grater for Christmas.  I'm thinking with all of that reading he's doing, he probably gets hungry and has a little snack.  I wouldn't be surprised if his nightstand was a mini fridge.  He did get some cheese for Christmas.

So, what's on your nightstand?

No comments:

Post a Comment