Monday, January 7, 2019

Vacation Mode

Whenever we go on vacation, it's nice to get up early, get out and get moving.  See and do as much as you can while you are at your vacation destination.

I normally get up early.  I get out and go for a long walk every morning.  RT likes to sleep in a little on the weekends.  He has a laid back approach of getting up and working out.  His whole routine (workout and breakfast) can take all morning.  While I like to be done with all of that and out the door by 9.

Whenever we go on vacation, RT is (sometimes) up before 7AM and is ready to go do something (work out, hike, get coffee/breakfast).  This happens all of the time and you would think I would be used to it by now.  I'm so used to him sleeping in that it takes me by surprise every time.

Don't get me wrong..I'm glad he's up early on vacation and willing to get out and do stuff.  It's just a shock when he's the total opposite at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment