Friday, November 2, 2018

Pen Update

I wrote about pens, fancy pens, hotel pens in this post.  By the way, I did throw that pen away from that post.  It was awful!

When I'm at work, writing blog posts, I use the pen that I keep in my apron.  It writes quite nicely, thanks for asking.

I have been going through some of the pens at home.  Especially the bad  hotel pens.  I really would like all of those to be gone.  I don't think the kids even like using them.  Maybe I can just drop them off at a hotel (any hotel).   Maybe I can label them, "vintage" and sell them on Etsy?  I'm sure some one would think they were cool.

I'm hoping to use the rest of my hotel pens up soon so I can start using some of the "fun" pens.

Do you have a collection of hotel pens?

If not, do you want to buy some?

I know where you can get a great deal on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment