Friday, November 30, 2018

The Family Shirt

I've been looking for a flannel shirt (for myself).  One that is long enough to wear untucked, but, not too long so I can still tuck it in (if needed).

After a long search (it really wasn't that long), I found a shirt that I'm happy to wear.  I found it in the Men's department.

I wore "the shirt" when I went to visit my Mom.  My brother happened to be there.  I told him about the shirt.  Where I got it, etc.  A week later, while visiting my mom, and wearing "the shirt", in walks my brother wearing the same shirt!  He starts telling me how he bought this shirt, where, etc.  I said, it's nice.  Just like mine.

There we were....twinning.

I went home and I was talking to Nick.  He then moves closer and says, "Are you wearing my shirt?"

It seems we all have the same tastes in shirts in my family, so...

I'm expecting all family members to have "the shirt" in their wardrobe and to plan on wearing it to any and all family get togethers.  I'm sure we can get a family discount.

You're welcome, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment