Wednesday, January 31, 2018

One thing I'm ready to let go of this year

Why do we decide to make changes when the year ends?  Is it an end to the year and an end to "a bad habit?"  Or, New year, new beginning?  I feel like we should be able to make changes to our life at any time during the year.  Not just in January.  Why continue doing something (or not doing something) because it's not January?  I say, if you don't like how something is going in your life, change it.  If you want to exercise more, than do it!  Don't wait another 12 months to start a new exercise program.

Yea, yea, yea.  I'll get off my soap box now.

So, one thing I'm ready to let go of (this year? ha ha) is stuff.  I'm sick of stuff.

I'm tired of stuff we don't need.

I'm tired of stuff we have no where to store.

I'm tired of stuff we have and have no idea where it originated (came from).

I'm tired of stuff that is left around the house.

I'm tired of stuff that was given to us and we never used (and never plan on using)

So, I'm saying, Good Bye, Stuff!

Sayonara!

Adios!

See you later, Alligator!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

This will be a small process for me to achieve the "less stuff" status, but, it will be worth it.

And, with less stuff, there will be space for the items I really want and need in my life.

What are you ready to let go of this year / month / in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment